Abstracts are no longer being accepted for this event.Register for the symposium
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the SiREN website
- Abstracts can be submitted with or without traditional headings (see Abstract Examples)
- All oral presentations, case studies, posters and workshops require the submission of an abstract
- If you need help developing an abstract, email email@example.com
- Abstracts from regional and remote areas, and also outside Western Australia are encouraged
- Submissions should be based on original work or projects that demonstrate new ideas/innovation in practice
- Presenters may submit more than one abstract
The following options are offered:
- Innovation in action: case study discussion. 20 or 30 minutes. Share how you have applied innovative practice in your work and help others learn from your processes.
- Oral presentation. 10 or 15 minutes.
- Poster presentation. Poster with 2-3 minute presentation.
- Workshop. Workshops will be held alongside the symposium. Please indicate your proposed duration for the workshop when submitting an abstract.
GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BUT CAN’T MAKE IT TO PERTH?
Video-conferencing facilities or the option to pre-record presentations will be available for those unable to present in person.