STAY UP TO DATE
Join our FREE network for latest news, events, training, research, sponsorship opportunities and more
This section contains a brief overview of a selection of evaluation approaches. Evaluation approaches are methods or processes that can be used to address a specific evaluation question.
For a more comprehensive list of evaluation approaches, please visit the Better Evaluation website.
- Barbour, R. 2001. Education and debate. British Medical Journal 322 (7294): 1115-1117.
- Golafshani, N. 2003. Understanding reliability and validity in qualitative research. The Qualitative Report 8 (4): 597-607.
- Ovretveit, J. 1998. Evaluating health interventions. Berkshire: Open University Press.
- Nutbeam, D., and Bauman, A. 2006. Evaluation in a nutshell. North Ryde: McGraw-Hill
- Bowling, A. 1997. Research methods in health: Investigating health and health services. Place Published: Open University Press.