STAY UP TO DATE
Join our FREE network for latest news, events, training, research, sponsorship opportunities and more
Presenting at Conferences
This video resource will to support you to prepare a memorable conference presentation. It will step you through how to shape your presentation, how to prepare for questions from your audience and provide you with three key elements of effective presentations. This presentation will be helpful for those who haven’t presented at many conferences before, as well as experienced presenters in need of a refresher. Watch the video here.
For more information on presenting at conferences you may wish to check out the following links
- 9 Tips for presenting at an academic conference. Andrea Hayward.
- How to begin your presentation, Simon Sinek.
- Your body language may shape who you are, Amy Cuddy.
- Talk nerdy to me, Melissa Marshall.
- How not to give a presentation, Richard Smith.