STAY UP TO DATE
Join our FREE network for latest news, events, training, research, sponsorship opportunities and more
Qualitative Research Training
This online short course has been developed by SiREN for WA Country Health Service Pilbara. This course provides an introduction to qualitative research. You will learn about the research ethics process, different types of qualitative research methods and qualitative data analysis. Practical resources and tools will be provided to support you to extend or apply your learnings.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand when ethics is required and what is involved in the ethics process.
- Define qualitative research and explain its key features and methods.
- Understand how to effectively design and conduct a qualitative interview and focus group.
- Identify creative research methods and their strengths and considerations.
- Describe approaches used to analyse and report qualitative data.
To begin this course, please click here.