STAY UP TO DATE
Join our FREE network for latest news, events, training, research, sponsorship opportunities and more
Mapping HIV Health Promotion in CALD Communities
This AFAO resource provides a comprehensive list of HIV health promotion programs and resources that have been developed for culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) communities. It provides a summary of each initiative, including evaluation information and contact details.
You can use this resource in a number of ways:
- be informed of what’s being done in Australia;
- learn from existing programs, services and resources;
- use the links to download or order relevant resources for your project or service;
- get ideas for your own project or service, particularly around evaluation;
- ensure that your project is not unnecessarily duplicating other projects; and
- identify possible partners; and use as supporting evidence for advocacy.
Download the HIV and CaLD communities resource here.